Sunday, December 12, 2004

Internet for everyone

Last friday was an nice day on the road. Starting in Vlissingen with a 'FutureTable on IT Trends 2005' for entrepreneurs. We had a good brainstorm and used my 'TO DO Method for innovation'. Starting of with Trends and looking for Opportunities, Deliverables and Objectives. The presentation can be downloaded here (6MB) as a PDF-file.

After that I check on one of my senior aunts: she loves the internet as you can see :) Now she figured out that she wants to get a broadband connection to her place in the middle of no where. Oeps! I think we're lucky: no ISP but XS4all can arrange a connection for her. I think we'll give her a business connection.

On the way home I was called by 'Radio Online' and invited to give some future perspectives on 2005. Together with Vincent Everts I'll do that at januari 4th, 2005 (Radio 1, 20.00 hrs). A good start for the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home